Dwarfing Obstacles That Comes Your Way

Image result for facing obstacle

Our real disabilities come from the inside. All of us, even those without any type of legally-accepted disability, can fall prey to self-defeating thinking by focusing on what we can’t do and comparing ourselves to others. Here are my tips for how to overcome any obstacle or perceived disability that life may put in front of you: 

1. Stay focused on the positives instead of the negatives.  

 2. Don’t ever give up.  
3. Challenge yourself and try new things every day. As soon as I wake up in the morning, I encounter a new challenge — whether it’s trying to reach something high in the kitchen or getting an important task done. I'm just happy doing it because of the satisfaction i get when its done.
4. Each day you should ask yourself if you’re happy. If there’s something that’s making you unhappy, you should find a way to make change. I find myself unhappy whenever I’m surrounded by negative people. Now I’m more cautious of the people with whom I surround myself. 

 5. Smile. A smile goes a long way. Whenever people are staring or laughing at me for whatever reason, keeping a smile on my face causes them to wonder why I don’t react. 6. Don’t compare yourself to others and find time to celebrate your little accomplishments.  

Know this; Disability can only be found in the way you think…and life is only as hard as you make it. 
Overcoming obstacles is hard but wonderfully gratifying when you overcome

No comments:

Post a Comment