My Mother Always Wants Me to Visit Him, Because she was Ignorant of His Advances - 17-Year-old writes

Image result for 20 year old black girl faced down

Hello Royal-Queen i saw your post about sharing my story as a teenager, and iam compelled to forward this to you, so as to educate young girls and parents alike. Read her story below;

I came from a poor  family and my father was not always there for us. My mother was the hero in the family, she took care of our needs to the best of her ability.

To cut the story short, one day a Priest walked into our holy communion class, and asked that someone should volunteer to get a list of everyone in that class (it was a huge class), everyone was quiet but i volunteered to make the list. The priest took interest in me and invited me to the 'Father's house' (where he stays)
He was so nice to me, he gave me gifts and food stuffs for my family.
Most importantly he started paying my school fees. I was so glad because i wanted education so much.
But as time went on, he started making subtle advances on me i was 16 years old then but i knew what i wanted. I knew deep down that nothing will make me stoop to that level.
Not even my education.

He kept on trying but i was not giving in...and that was how i started avoiding him.
I did not tell anyone in my family, not even my friends because i was sure i would handle the situation very well.

Now no more foodstuff, no more money gifts, my mother asked me one day why i have refused to visit the 'good Priest' that is always of help to us, i told her it is because i don't feel like it anymore.

She was angry and said "As small as you're...you have started feeling too big and what do you have sef" i smiled to myself and said Poverty is a bastard

My mother is not even observant just because she needs someone to help her carry the family problems.

When the situation got so tough, my mother begged me to go explain to the priest, i went and of-course and  he helped out while still trying to get me to sleep with him. But as usual I did not give in.
That was how i managed the problem until i graduated from secondary school.

Now it was time for me to write jamb i did and i got admission into a Nigerian higher institution with the help of another priest.

Now the reason why i met these Priests was because i was a church girl, committed, Always attending morning mass and was also in so many church groups and of course i'am very pretty it takes a simple discussion to fall in love with my beauty, brain and my love for God

Ok now the second priest helped me with the admission, he also works with the school so i was to spend the night at his place before the day i'm to go confirm my name on the school board my department and faculty.

Royal-Queen that night was the most exhausting night ever. He never slept and he never allowed me sleep either.
He tried everything he could to get me to consent but i never did.
But i was wet, because he kept making attempt every 5 minutes i tried to sleep.

But in all...he NEVER FORCED ME.
In the morning i couldn't look at him because i felt i failed him. But i was happy because i was proud of myself.

Please i write this because so many parents trust blindly and most especially when it has to do with someone that has something to offer.

I want to encourage teenagers to never yield, no matter what...

HEAR THIS, MEN KNOWS WHEN YOU ARE REAL AND WHEN YOU ARE FAKING IT. THEY ARE SMART.
In all this challenges they still helped me because i always pray for them and about the situation.

You can send your stories
Every teenager has a story , every adult had some kind of experience as a teenager. Tell that story and see yourself heal while others learn from it .
Visit https://voiceofteens1.blogspot.com.ng
 Send your story to castlepaysngo1@gmail.com
Or call 2348068944572

No comments:

Post a Comment