I'm always Mistaken for my Teenage son's sister or GF because I look so young

Shimmi Munshi, 41, from Bolton is so youthful she's often mistaken for her 20-year-old son Ameen's girlfriend of sister The mother-of-one said that despite being a single mother at 20, tiredness and stress did not take its toll on her face 


A 41-year-old mother has revealed how she is often mistaken for her son's girlfriend – or sister – because she looks so young.
Shimmi Munshi is the envy of all her friends and family, who believe she has discovered the secret of eternal youth.


Shimmi with Ameen when he was younger. She said that as her friends' faces started to show the passage of time she's stayed more or less the same 

Single mum Shimmi, from Bolton, said: 'As an adult, I've always looked young. As my friends began ageing, I seemed to go in the opposite direction, but I've no idea why.
'As a teenager, I was one of the taller ones, so if anything, I looked a little older than my friends. But at 5'5', I stopped growing, and I had a very slim, petite frame.'

The mother-of-one has never had surgery or treatments

At 20, Shimmi gave birth to Ameen, her only son, who is now 20 and even as a teenager she was mistaken for his girlfriend. 
 'I was a single mum, juggling work and motherhood, and anyone would think the stress might have started to show. Instead, I seemed to stop ageing,' she revealed.
I didn't notice it particularly, but all my friends did. They were all moaning that I'd discovered the secret of eternal youth and they wanted me to share it. 

'At the school-gates, the other mums would ask if I'd had plastic surgery, or if I had spent a fortune on skin creams and beauty treatments.

Ameen didn't like the attention his mother got when he was a teenager, but the pair are incredibly close At parents evening, Ameen's teacher said she wanted to speak to his mother rather than his sister


Ameen lives at home with his mother while he studies IT and the pair have a very close relationship 
On holiday in Turkey one of the tour guides kept treating mother and son as a couple 


No comments:

Post a Comment