Who is a friend and what kind of a friend are you





A friend is one who walks into your life when everyone has seen a reason to walk out.
 People who are gifted at locating and identifying with even minor needs in people's lives are the friendliest people on earth


 thats why genuine friendships are conceived in times of need
Your little inputs in friendship lubricates it contineous growth
You cannot be everyone's friend because we were created in bunches, when you meet your bunch you stick

What kind of a friend are you?
Are you that kind of friend that hoard information from a friend because you dont want them to be better?
Are you that friend that look out for ways to sell out your friend with what you know about them?
Are you that friend secretly comparing your self with your friend?
Are you that friend that can never go a mile for your friend without thinking of your own benefit?
Are you the envious Brutus kind of friend ready to dine with those that want to destroy your friend?

Some people have an easier time establishing and maintaining friendships than others. And some of us long for closer friendships or try to figure out why an existing or promising relationship fizzled out. In these cases, we may jump first to judge a friend’s behaviour, rather than our own. Perhaps we forget that relationships rely on mutual interactions. 

It is important, them, to examine our own contribution to the dynamics of a friendship. It is only our own behaviour that we can change, and there are certain personal characteristics it's essential to cultivate to build healthy, lasting friendships.


The 13 Essential Friendship Traits

Can you boldly say this?

  1. I am trustworthy.
  2. I am honest with others.
  3. I am generally very dependable.
  4. I am loyal to the people I care about.
  5. I am easily able to trust others.
  6. I experience and express empathy for others.
  7. I am able to be non-judgmental.
  8. I am a good listener.
  9. I am supportive of others in their good times.
  10. I am supportive of others in their bad times.
  11. I am self-confident.
  12. I am usually able to see the humour in life.
  13. I am fun to be around.


No comments:

Post a Comment